The future of a business hinges on managing and sharing information efficiently, especially in the education industry. Consider your agency’s daily or weekly workload and the amount of data that you need to evaluate. Use Agency CRM software to cut down the load.
As technological integration with business grows, using spreadsheets and emails are not enough to keep track of all that is happening in your agency. You will need to do a lot more to keep young and tech-savvy clients happy!
So, how can we do this? Among the new technologies available, client relationship management (CRM) software has most of the answers. It uses a single platform to organize all your agency client details, giving you the power to access it from anywhere and anytime.
Here are six major ways it can help education agencies in effective client management:
Bridge the gap between your agency and clients
The main purpose of Agency CRM software is to support you in engaging with clients by understanding them better. Without clarity about client history or the status of each relationship, the ability of your education agency to meet or exceed client expectations is limited.
- Speed and efficiency of service are two things that will bring you closer to clients.
- Young clients understand the importance of technology and are more in-tune with service providers who use it effectively.
- The ability to view interactions across every touch point provides you with a coherent and complete picture of the client relationship.
- CRM software users get to deliver responsive and responsible services to their clients, ultimately benefiting the relationship.
- Your team can assess client details to discover or create new ways to sell agency services.
- CRM software can help your agency connect with the right prospects at the right time by always keeping you up-to-date.
Get worldwide access using Agency CRM
As long as there is internet connectivity, you can access the Agency CRM software from anywhere and anytime. Whether your clients are local or from different parts of the world, staying in touch with them 24/7 is imperative. That is what they expect from a professional education agency.
- Cloud technology helps save your physical space, which would otherwise store cumbersome hard drives. It is also more cost-effective than buying hard drives.
- Data and information about your clients are always available, even when you are on the move.
- Your clients are generally young and could be anxious about their college or university applications. It helps to answer their queries promptly, without making them wait for days.
- Worldwide accessibility also means your agency staff does not necessarily have to be in the office all the time, to get their work done.
- The ability to access CRM software from any device gives your agency more flexibility in terms of time management.
Record and manage client applications efficiently
An education agency CRM software should be able to help organize your work and send timely notifications when any assignment or update is due. Remember, your clients are very familiar with technology and they value time as much as you do!
- With a simple user interface that shows all your client details in one place, searching records or extracting files is fast and easy.
- Get quick access to courses and institutions that match your client needs.
- Keep track of client details as well as the progress or status of each application.
- You can add notes along with client details and continue the communication later on, without having to memorize it.
- Besides recording and managing client information, it makes the follow-up process easier, with updates and notifications.
- The CRM software system is activated the moment a visitor comes to your web page or sends an email inquiry. You can even rate the nature of this visit or inquiry and prioritize follow-up accordingly.
Create regular reports and analytics
Good client relations are not possible without a check and balance approach. As an education agency, you will need to regularly assess your performance and make improvements accordingly.
- Get a meaningful summary of your agency’s performance in charts and graphs.
- You can create and share performance reports with agency team members on a regular basis.
- Also, manage leads and prospective clients as well as see how successful you have been and where you are falling short.
- Having the option to personalize your dashboard and quickly locate client information and sales goals.
Manage invoices and due dates efficiently
Taking care of invoicing is not just for agency partners, but is as important for clients too! The same is true about financial insights for your business, which allow you to develop appropriate client strategies in marketing and other spheres.
- Tracking commission claims are the lifeblood of your business and should not be confused as something only for agency partners. It is important for your clients as well as business partners.
- A function that is so important cannot be subject to memory alone. You need Agency CRM software that can create and customize invoices as per your agency needs.
- You can set system triggers for each stage of the invoicing cycle so that you will never miss where and when to send invoices or receive payments.
- Furthermore, the CRM software will show the relationship between your clients and the partner institutions.
Safety is always good for business
Feeling safe gives clients a satisfaction like no other and lets you breathe in peace too. The responsibility to store information that affects the lives of hundreds of young people is not easy to handle. The last thing any reputable education agency wants is a loss of client data or leakage of confidential information to third parties.
- With data held in the cloud, Agency CRM software offers greater protection compared with storing it in spreadsheets and hard drives.
- Clouds back up data in multiple locations, so even if one server goes down, others will still be available.
- Your agency can choose to control access to client data between senior and junior staff, depending on your agency’s hierarchy and structure.
- Automated backup helps protect data from unexpected events.
Using CRM software for your education agency may be the best thing you can do, but it is meaningless if your team is not serious about using it optimally and making the most of it. The human touch and effort are still major requirements when it comes to the use of technology!