Think about a normal day at your agency. You politely answer a phone query about your services and even manage to convince the potential clients to come onboard or visit personally. That is very good service! However, is it clients’ experience?
Good service is only a part of the clients’ experience. The clients’ experience will only happen once you manage their journey, from the time they contact you until their application process is complete. It must be something they can recall in hindsight as a positive experience, every time they think about your agency. Learn how you can create and improve your agency’s client experience:
Develop clients’ experience strategy
The first thing you need is a plan or clients’ experience strategy. It must be practical, well thought-out and attentive to details. How do you plan to take clients through an experience of your agency brand?
- The clients’ experience is essentially a culture you embed in your company, based on good values. It could be a number of things – humility, exceptional service, originality, and so on.
- Once chosen, these principles should guide the overall behavior of your agency, becoming the basis of your brand building process.
- Based on these guidelines, write down a vision of what your agency wants to communicate to its clients. Your staff should know it by heart and take a pledge to follow it at all times, whenever and wherever clients interact with your brand. One of the best ways to remind and motivate them is to get notified so that you never miss important dates or have it displayed on your office walls.
Take client queries and feedback seriously
Regardless of how you personally choose to perceive client feedback, it is undoubtedly important. Sometimes, people may use it as a medium to vent their opinions or bash your agency’s reputation, but mostly there is a truth hidden somewhere.
So, be open to feedback and it will help you grow. Use your website and social media pages to gather such feedback with the help of surveys and online forms. As personalisation helps nurture a genuine sense of relationship between your agency and the client, it also inspires more feedback.
You can personalize client surveys with issues you already know about. For example, “We are sorry you missed your application deadline. How did we do when trying to fix that for you?” Give your client a direct hint that this is more than just a standard form to fill.
Respond promptly in real time
Once you understand the clients’ feedback, take appropriate action immediately! They will gain confidence when they know that you are ready to remedy their issues and pave a way forward. Prepare realistic scenarios that they might possibly encounter.
Use your team’s experience to collect such possibilities and find the best ways to address them positively. To do so successfully, cut out the red tape in your agency and give representative’s authority to take action, as and when required. this should be part of your migration or education consultancy CRM strategy.
When you get queries on your website or email, respond promptly. In fact, this could be one of your major strengths, where you respond within 24 hours or some other stipulated time. This is one of the most basic yet proven ways to win a client’s trust. Besides the speed, a prompt reply also signifies that you respect their time, and have gone through their queries seriously.
Use technology wisely
Most people around the world, including many of your clients, are already using technology on a daily basis. This is the right time to adopt technology for better performance and business purposes. Here is how you can use it to enhance the clients’ experience:
- Live chat: Your agency website is not only a great brand-building tool, but can be an interactive platform as well. So, include all essential elements your agency website must have. For example, if you do not have a live chat feature, ask your web developer about it. It is a quick and easy way for clients to contact the agency and receive immediate responses from one of your representatives. It will help improve your sales and reduce repeat questions.
- Self-service resources: In your agency’s website, having a section for frequently asked questions or FAQs, is very helpful. It should contain answers to all the questions an average client would normally ask, regarding your services.
This is a good way to give clients the power to do their own research and save your staff’s time. In case, they cannot find the answers they are looking for, give them an option to contact you via live chat, email or an online form they can fill.
Offer loyalty programs
Although frequently used in other industries, loyalty or reward programs can be a great way for your agency to boost client relationships. It also ensures long-term engagements with the clients and enhances their overall experience of your brand.
Think of it this way. Your clients, whether they are international students or migrants, are eventually leaving their own country and going to another. It is an exciting yet also a daunting prospect for them. You can help make it easier for them in many ways, like preparing international students for visa interview.
For instance, you can collaborate with airline companies or ticketing agencies and get your clients discounts on flights or group bookings. If your clients need early off-campus accommodation in host countries, look for real estate agencies you can work with. You can create loyalty programs in such a way that other family members can use it too, if they wish to follow your lead.
Eventually, take responsibility for all your actions. An honest approach will not only build client relationships, but will give them a genuine experience of your brand as well. Remember, a positive clients’ experience is like a good story. It leaves a lasting impression!